Same-Day City Air Balancing Reports In Pomona, CA
Pomona Air Balance Company
Vortex Air Balance Co. provides Pomona air balance services for commercial HVAC and restaurant exhaust hood systems in Southern California and even further upon request. All of our air balance reports are completely compliant with all Health, Fire, and City requirements. Schedule your Pomona air balance today.
Pomona Air Balance Reports For Restaurant Exhaust Hoods
The Health Department may require a Pomona air balance report if you are in either of the following situations, you are building a new restaurant, you are undergoing a transfer of ownership, you are performing major remodeling, or are even performing a name change.
This procedure is important as it helps confirm mechanical systems are running safely, are installed correctly, and guarantees a restaurant’s building pressures are balanced which, ensures a healthy kitchen.
How can you prepare for a Pomona air balance?
To properly prepare for your Pomona air balancing, please confirm the following:
- Make sure all kitchen ventilation equipment is installed completely and running.
- Have a copy of building plans on site.
- Ensure all grease filters are installed in the exhaust hood.
Once the following is verified, call us here at Vortex for your Pomona air balance report today!
HVAC Testing & Balancing In Pomona, CA
Vortex Provides testing and balancing in Pomona, CA for all commercial heating and air conditioning systems types, sizes, and locations.
We provide swift Pomona air balancing services. The process of urgency we provide is due to the fact that we fully understand the urgency of trying to complete a project on time or opening up a new business.
In most cases, we can provide same-day testing and balancing with a same-day certified balance report.
All we ask here at Vortex to help the process go as smooth as possible for both parties is to confirm the following:
- Ensure all mechanical equipment that is needing to be tested and balanced is 100% complete. We unfortunately do arrive at many job sites that have systems not ready to test either because ductwork isn’t completed or equipment isn’t fully installed.
- Tag each airflow damper or provide one of the mechanical installers onsite to help navigate through damper locations.
- Ensure there is a set of mechanical plans on-site for the air balancer.
- Confirm the building roof access is accessible and security will permit it.
- Pre-adjust all airflow dampers to their 100% open position.
- Make sure economizers are commissioned and operable.
Once the following is completed and confirmed, call Vortex for your testing and balancing in Pomona, CA today!
Our Pomona Air Balance Testing Complies With All NEBB, TABB, and AABC standards.
Vortex Air Balance Co. is a licensed D-62 air balancing contractor and our Pomona air balance procedures not only follow the same guidelines as each of these prestigious Test & Balance firms but our reports are just as creditable.
There is no city in California that we cannot test.
Schedule with Vortex today for all of your Pomona air balancing services today.
Fill out this quick form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!